I know where I want to be I just don’t know how to get there. And I’m afraid that I’m screwing myself over in the end because I’m going to miss something on my way to that place I’d like to end up. UGH.
In other news, I was called Blue Eyes today and I’ve never been called that before and it made me laugh haha.
Last night I had the worst nightmares about my life. No one was chasing me, and it wasn’t a slasher film in my dreams. It was more along the lines of the “what ifs” that I try to avoid thinking about every single day. Usually when I get these thoughts, I start doing something, anything to keep my mind busy so as to avoid thinking about these things. But last night they were in my dreams and I had no choice.
1. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship. Don’t lie to me and don’t play with my heart.
2. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Probably the one going to medical school.
3. When was the last time you snuck out? I really don’t have to sneak out, I just walk out the door.
4. Have you ever smoked? Love some bud, I do.
5. Do you dream in black and white or color? I’ve had dreams in both. My night scares are always in color though.
6. Have you ever been in love? Love is a figment of the imagination. It’s truly a human fallacy.
7. Do you drink gingerale when you are sick? I drink Nyquil when I’m sick.
8. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? No I haven’t.
9. What is your favorite film? The Art of Flight. It’s getting me so pumped for the snow this year. <3
10. Which family member are you closest to and why? Definitely my mom, I can tell her any and everything and I know she’ll never judge me.
11. Describe your most significant kiss. Probably my first one. It was the day before my birthday.
12. Describe your ex in five words. He’s still a good buddy.
13. What, if any, medical issues run in your family? Sarcastic tendancies.
14. When was the last wedding you went to? My cousin, Katie’s wedding in July. I was schwasted.
15. If you got to choose how you’d die, how would you want to go? Doing something I love, and I really do hope my last word is “Parkour” no matter what.
16. Do you wish on wishbones? I’ve never seen a wishbone.
17. Are you a jealous person? Unfortunately. I’m really good at hiding it though.
18. What is the current taste in your mouth? Trident gum and a wicked chicken burrito from TJ’s.
19. When was the last time you smoked, if ever? Thursday I think.
20. Do you get distracted easily? On Thursday I did lol.
21. What was the last thing to upset you? I had to take my diving mask off in the pool today.
22. Do you ever wear ties? No.
23. What is the closest yellow object to you? My book for anthropology that I should be reading.
24. If your significant other ever hit you, how would you react? We’d be done, no questions asked.
25. What are you craving right now? Sleep, snow.
26. Tell one random fact about the last person you kissed. He loves winter the most.
27. When was the last time you felt guilty and why? The last time was probably Friday, I hate spending money and I spent alot.
28. What is one reason why someone should not fall in love with you? Because once I have you, I don’t want you anymore. I crave the chase.
29. Do you have any addictions? I’m addicted to sleeping and coffee.
30. Is your most significant relationship over? If it was the most significant it wouldn’t be over.
31. When are you at your happiest? Saddest? I’m happiest when I’m doing something active, generally outside, because then I forget about everything. Saddest, probably in my spare time when I have the ability to sit and think and create situations in my head.
32. Would you ever want to be a cop? Liscense, registration and weed please.
33. Tell one interesting story about absolutely anything. Today I was thinking and I realized that I know where I’m going to end up, I just can’t figure out how to get there.
34. Is the human race predictable? Absolutely. We’re born, we FSU, we die.
35. Explain your spiritual beliefs. I’m agnostic, so I try not to put myself in this position but I’m open to learning about whatever kind of religion is out there. Just don’t try to shove it down my throat.
36. How did you get your last bruise? Yesterday, I went to open the front door and the 80 mph wind caught it and hit me in the browbone. :(
37. Do you have competition for the person you like? Probably. He’s fucking gorgeous so you know.
38. Where were you yesterday at 7:00 p.m.? Headed to scuba class.
39. Do you prefer movies at home or in a theater? At home, it’s a little difficult to snuggle in a theater.
40. What are you most self-concious about? I’m so self conscious about my hair. It’s hella short and I love it but still..
41. Name one career you would never consider and explain why. I never want to be in a position that makes me hate anything. If that makes sense.